Posted: 16/12/2020 | Close date: 30/01/2021 | Location: China, Wuxi
I. Job Description:
1. Be responsible for GL accounts and relevant reports.
2. Update /analyze AP, provide information for liability management.
3. Be responsible for daily local/oversea liabilities payments and maintain cash position.
4. Tracking and manager interco AR/AP.
5. Calculate/update monthly inventories as well as costs centers.
6. Review/analyze cost variances.
7. Record /calculate FA and depreciation/amortization
8. Prepare monthly/yearly taxes reports.
9. Prepare internal/external audits. 10. Other tasks assigned by company management.
• Bachelor degree or above, major in Accountant, Financial or other equivalent ones.
• 5~8 years general Finance/Accounting experience a foreign manufacturing enterprise.
• Well versed with SAP; experience in SAP migration a plus.
• Be familiar with local accounting regulations, and finance system will be a plus.
• Registered accountant certificate are preferred.
• Good English, both speaking and writing. Good ability with office software.
• Good communication and coordination skills with different levels of staff.
• Working proactively with result oriented and teamwork spirit.