Location: Belgium, Waregem
BekaertDeslee is the world’s leading specialist in the development and manufacturing of woven and knitted mattress textiles. We employ more than 3500 people, our 9 business units are spread over 27 locations worldwide and we realize a turnover of + 350 mio €. For our Business Unit Europe (Waregem) we are currently looking for an Area Sales Manager Germany
- You are responsible for preparing and implementing your sales budget (agreed in mutual consent with the Sales Group Manager) with the aim of realising the sales objectives for your region
- You follow-up your results (turnover, contribution, stocks,…) and take action when they differ from your targets to ensure the set sales objectives can be realized
- You maintain and build contacts with your customers and prospects to ensure that a long-term relationship can be built up
- You explore your market by active prospection and business development in your region
- You oversee consistent pricing and the correctness of outgoing quotations.
- You map out market evolutions and market position of the competition to ensure that we can anticipate on commercial opportunities • You grow a commercial network by representing BekaertDeslee on fairs in your region or by participating to European fairs
- You report directly to the Sales Group Manager of your region
- You closely cooperate with customer service who is responsible for your region
- Minimum of 5 years of experience within international B2B sales
- Strong commercial talent and mature negotiator
- A first experience in a textile company, mattress - or foam producer is a bonus however not a must
- Affinity with textile, mattress models, colors and fashion.
- Demonstrable experience in negotiation and meeting client requirements
- In-depth understanding of market research methods and analysis
- Working knowledge of MS Office and/or relevant software (e.g. SAP)
- Skilled communicator with ability to liaise with all levels and represent BekaertDeslee in your market
- Ability to travel on a regular basis (min. 50% of your time).
- Fluent in German & English
- Enthusiastic and dynamic result driven team player