Posted: 16/12/2020 | Location: Indonesia, Purwakarta
The CI Assistant will be responsible for CI support in the whole Production plant, including Cover Production.
- Identify and deliver service improvement activity across the business through employing process improvement methodologies and the application of innovative thinking.
- Cooperating with other functional or operations areas and leveraging knowledge of TPS, support or initiate projects with longer-term operational benefits for the Factory, these benefits to be measured most frequently in terms of Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost and Inventory improvements.
- Assist management in implementing a systematic and timely review of Factory performance to target (KPI, Budget, or other), including but not be limited to: visual management boards at various levels of the Factory and daily, weekly or monthly reviews of performance with appropriate audience groups.
- Assist management in implementing the Continues Improvement Plan according to requirements by Haniel and BekaertDeslee Management, following the CI Assessments Action Plan.
- Identify gaps between performance and target.
- Observe practices across the Factory and interact with peers in other Factories, identify, document and ensure the roll out of best practices in the operations.
- Good communicator with workers on the floor, positive spirit & open mind thinking.
- Assist in updating the Daily Performance Boards within departments (Haniel standard).
- Bachelor Degree.
- English Skills both speaking and writing.
- Computer Literate (Microsoft Office, etc.).
- Minimum 2 years working experience in the field.
- Experience with Continuous Improvement Projects
- Good knowledge about CI tools and Learning Management System, Lean Six Sigma
- Ability to read and interpret data, charts, graphs and simple diagrams and maps
- Independent and able to work in a team.
- Ability to develop and maintain to successful working relationship with different levels of people.