Posted: 05/11/2020 | Close date: 30/01/2021 | Location: China, Wuxi
Job Contents:1. Develop and maintain a strong knowledge of the types of products typically being developed/bought by all significant players in the mattress manufacturing sector in the markets detailed above.
2. Through co-operation with overseas colleagues, develop and maintain a strong knowledge of the products being developed/bought by customers operating in the other markets where Bekaertdeslee Textiles operates, in particular the major markets of the US, Europe, UK and Australia.
3. Proactively work with the BDCN Sales team, in-house designers, production team and overseas colleagues in order to develop new products for offer to customers within the markets detailed above.
4. Support the Sales team (which includes Agents) in providing samples of products which are fit for purpose in a timely and professional manner. Specifically, preparing collections of samples which fulfill the specific needs of each customer.
5. Place and follow up orders of samples or commercial goods via the AS/400 system and with the production team.
6. Follow up at customer level on status of orders of samples and commercial goods and execute additional actions (internally/externally) as required.
7. Confirm receipt of order to the customer.
8. Confirm date of delivery to the customer and report on deviations.
9. Elaborate rolling delivery forecasts in cooperation with the customer and Sales Director.
10. Maintain direct, frequent contact to customers in context of the development, ordering and planning process.
11. Manage the inventory of customer references according to specific agreements or general rules set by the company.
12. Analyse and communicate changes in the purchase behavior of customers; establish alert system for changes and proactively contact the customer for clarification.
13. Represent Sales team in time of absence.
14. Follow up payments of customers in cooperation with Accounting.
15. Keep the AS/400 updated in all relevant data (contacts, references, prices, payment terms, etc.)
Profile:1. Bachelor degree or above, major in Trade, Administration, English or other equivalent ones.
2. 5~8 years similar experience in a foreign manufacturing enterprise.
3. Well versed with SAP; experience in SAP migration a plus.
4. Be familiar with domestic customer response process.
5. Good English, both speaking and writing.
6. Good ability with Windows office software.
7. Good communication and coordination skills with different levels of staff inside and outside.
8. Working proactively with result oriented and teamwork spirit.
9. Good pressure resistance.
1. We offer you a job in a fast growing international organization where entrepreneurship and creativity are valued.
2. You will receive a salary package according to your experience topped with fringe benefits.
3. We offer the possibility to further expand your skills with a certain autonomy in very dynamic team.