Posted: 16/12/2020 | Close date: 30/01/2021 | Location: China, Wuxi
I. Job Description:
1. Order handling, Execute order fulfilment from customers; monitor accurate process orders to maintain system & data integrity with internal control compliance.
2. Sample coordination, sample input and follow up
3. Elaborate rolling delivery forecasts in cooperation with the customer and Sales team.
4. Assist sales managers to manage the inventory of customer references according to specific agreements or general rules set by the company.
5. Analyse and communicate changes in the purchase behaviour of customers; establish alert system for changes and proactively contact the customer for clarification.
6. Customer master profile maintains and updates timely to match the daily order handling process.
7. Key accounts’ reconciliation.
8. Delivery/return/Quality complain coordination under the company’ guideline 9. Represent Sales team in time of absence.
10. Work actively with sales managers in following up payment procedure of customers in cooperation with Accounting.
11. Keep the AS400/SAP updated in all relevant data (contacts, references, prices, payment terms, etc.)
12. Back up other customer service colleagues when needed.
13. Support other sales related business activities as required.
14. Manage the exhibition hall and professionally introduce BD products to customers and visitors.
1. College degree or above, major in trade and economy related.
2. Ensure a fluent communication, both written and spoken in two languages (English and Chinese).
3. Have the required social skills to make new contacts in order to build up business relations with international and local customers.
4. Have the required capabilities for a fluent communication with the own staff and the BDCN organization.
5. A large degree of stress resistance is needed.
6. Subject to risks related to traveling;
7. Non color blindness.