Posted: 03/03/2021 | Location: USA, Winston Salem
Customer service representatives make sure our customers receive professional, proactive and timely service before, during and after the customer’s requirements are met.
- Will accept and process customer orders via email.
- Monitor and track orders.
- Review shipping and delivery terms and conditions.
- Process and manage complaint/returns in SAP.
- Ensure customer satisfaction with follow up, quick responses and proactive approach.
- Process and distribute reports as needed.
- Work closely with sales team and manufacturing
- Experience interacting with external customers
- Knowledge and capabilities with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint), SAP and other web based applications
- SAP experience a strong plus
- Extraordinary phone etiquette and grammar
- Team Player – needs to fit in with a team and excel at working together to get things done
- We offer you a job in a fast growing international organization where entrepreneurship and creativity are valued.
- You will receive a salary package according to your experience topped with fringe benefits.
- We offer the possibility to further expand your skills with a certain autonomy in a very dynamic team.
- Monday - Friday 10am-6:30pm