Posted: 16/12/2020 | Close date: 05/01/2021 | Location: Mexico, Tlaxcala-Puebla
For our International Trade Department, we are currently looking for an: Exports Administrator (Location: Mexico)
The objective of this position is to manage the logistics and customs clearance of export shipments in compliance with the obligations of the Mexican laws in force and taking advantage of its benefits.
For this role, we are looking for someone:
- Dynamic and Hands-on
- Mexican Customs Law Savvy (Mandatory) Knowledge of: Annex 24 and 31
- IMMEX Expert (no exceptions)
- With at least 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Bilingual (English- Spanish)
- Incredible focus on client’s needs and customer service
- Results oriented and used to work in fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills: Effective communication
- Ability to deal with change and resistance. You don’t take a no for an answer.
Please apply, we are looking forward to hear from you.