Location: Belgium, Waregem
In this position as an HR generalist, you will be providing support in the day-to-day HR activities in Europe, in close collaboration with the HR Director. Your main responsibilities:
- You are the single point of contact for employees for all HR related questions of matters.
- You work closely together with the payroll colleague and respond to questions related to the Belgian labor law.
- You provide support for the recruitment process of mainly white collar profiles, from drafting the vacancy text to conducting interviews. This also entails the posting on social media and the sourcing of candidates.
- You take care of the onboarding of new employees in Belgium and you follow up on internal transfers.
- You provide support for reviewing and updating the job descriptions.
- You conduct exit interviews.
- You provide support for talent related topics like training, performance reviews, succession planning, career development…
- You support the monitoring and reporting on HR KPI’s.
- You take part in HR related projects.
- You hold a bachelor degree or equivalent by experience.
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role and environment.
- Knowledge of Belgian Labor Law.
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
- You are a team player and strong communicator.
- You have good administrative and organizational skills. You now how to set priorities.
- You are customer-oriented, trustworthy and discrete.