Posted: 15/01/2021 | Close date: 18/02/2021 | Location: Mexico, Tlaxcala
BekaertDeslee is the world’s leading specialist in the development and manufacturing of woven and knitted mattress textiles. We employ more than 3400 people; our 9 business units are spread over 27 locations worldwide.
For our North America Operations, we are currently looking for an: Operations Manager Plant II (Location: Tlaxcala, Mexico)
The Operations Manager of BekaertDeslee Mexico (BDMX) Plant II will be part of our expansion and future opening site of a second plant (BDMX II) in neighbourhood of the current facility, to be dedicated to a major Cut and Sew operation.
For this role, we are looking for someone:
- With a university degree in Textile Engineering, Textile Chemistry, Process Engineering, Production Management or similar through experience.
- With at least 5 years of experience as Operations or Plant Manager with multiple shift systems in an integrated manufacturing environment
- With a strong leadership experience in a manufacturing environment based on Lean or World Class Manufacturing principles.
- Technical knowledge of textile manufacturing processes is a strong plus.
- Technical knowledge of Cut and Sew processes is a strong plus.
- Experience in manufacturing of zippered mattress covers is extremely desirable.
- Who is business proficient in Spanish and English.
-Resilient and able to handle stress and ambiguity. Highly organized.
Please apply, we are looking forward to hearing from you.
BekaertDeslee – Close to you.