Location: Belgium, Waregem
In this role you are responsible for the Quality Management System (QMS) of our European plants. You also ensure that the Continuous Improvement (CI) strategy of our group is translated and implemented in all European plants.
- You design, you implement and continuously improve an effective Quality Management System. You define the Quality Assurance procedures and secure alignment throughout the European organization.
- You are the driving force in preparing in preparing and organizing quality audits.
- You organize and coordinate the necessary trainings with regard to the QMS.
- You deploy Lean and CI systems with a positive impact on results and customer experience. You are responsible for the implementation and follow up of the processes.
- You develop, mentor and coach cross functional Lean and CI teams.
- You increase our customer satisfaction and install Customer Focus across our various business processes.
- You analyze customers complaints and take the necessary preventive and corrective actions in cooperation with the process owners. You reduce the time needed for complaint handling.
- You organize and secure compliance to all customers standards on which the European business unit has agreed upon with the customer.
- You will report to the European Supply Chain Director.
- You have a master degree in Engineering and at least 8 years relevant experience in an industrial environment.
- You have experience with Quality Management Systems and Continuous Improvement.
- You have excellent communication and leadership skills. You generate credibility, trust and integrity.
- You are result driven, a fact seeker and problem solver.
- You have excellent math abilities and a working knowledge of data analysis/statistical methods.
- Proficient in MS Office and SAP.
- Fluent in English.
- Willing to travel.