Posted: 03/03/2020 | Location: Belgium, Waregem
- Functional support to the (key) users to resolve daily issues, covering the following areas:
- Customer master data : customers, materials & pricing
- Order entry
- Order confirmation
- Delivery o Invoicing
- Demand control
- Credit control
- Intercompany flows
- Evaluate the change requests from key users and business process owners, propose solutions, write technical and functional specifications and perform and/or coordinate the execution of the changes
- Proactively work on improvements that benefit the business.
- Work together with the application partner for change requests : document the requirements, testing, transport to production
- Assist in implementation projects : GAP Analysis, Developments, Customizing, Testing, Training, User Acceptance, Go-live
- Documenting the business processes and the translation in SAP.
- Reporting to SAP Back-Office Teamlead (No direct reports)
- You have 3 to 7 years experience as SAP Functional Analyst/Consultant in SD
- Affinity or basic knowledge of one or more other modules (MM, PP, WM, FI, CO) is an asset.
- Willingness to acquire business knowledge.
- Understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Self-motivated, directed, keen attention to detail, analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Languages: English is mandatory / Spanish is an asset
- Willingness and ability to travel to the other business units for the roll-out projects (10%)
- We offer you a job in a fast growing international organization where entrepreneurship and creativity are valued.
- Exciting and challenging projects with an international scope (e.g. SAP Rollouts, S/4HANA implementation in the coming years, …)
- You will receive a salary package according to your experience topped with fringe benefits.